This morning started like any other. I ignored the alarm clock, slept in a little bit too late, and needed a fast breakfast! I had fresh fruit, Silk Soymilk, and a blender. Any guesses how I made my morning come alive?
In less than five minutes, I had a fruity breakfast treat that was packed with plant-powered protein! Smoothies are becoming my favorite since they can be made in a hurry and customized to your tastes or dietary habits. By using soymilk, you can create a creamy texture that pairs well with fresh fruit.
I even created a live broadcast on Periscope to show my followers how I spend my mornings! I am pretty sure I inspired my viewers to try a smoothie as soon as possible!
Silk Soymilk is:
- No high-fructose corn syrup
- No artificial colors, flavors
- Enrolled in or verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Responsibly produced: Free of gluten, casein, peanuts, egg and MSG*
Why I Love Silk Soymilk:
- Silk Soymilk is a good source of protein.
- Silk Soymilk has 8 grams of plant-powered protein per serving.
- Silk Soymilk has no cholesterol.
- Silk Soymilk is low in saturated fat.
- Silk Soymilk tastes delicious!
Want to make your own smoothie?
- 1 cup of Silk Soymilk
- 1/2 bag of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 bag of frozen blueberries
- 1 watermelon wedge
- 1 cantaloupe wedge
- Add a cup of soymilk, a watermelon wedge, a cantaloupe wedge, and half a bag of each frozen berries.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth!
What’s your favorite smoothie blend?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017