This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AvengersUnite #CollectiveBias
We are a superhero household. My son is now old enough to understand the whole saving the world concept, and my husband is way into science fiction, superheroes, and MARVEL. When I saw that MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron was coming out soon, I knew that I had to stock up on our favorite products that were decked out in our superhero friends! I also knew that I needed to take my smartphone with me to unlock some awesome content for my family to enjoy. Keep reading to learn more about MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron and the Superheroes Assemble app on iTunes and Google Play!
So, before you head out to your local Walmart to purchase some movie themed goodies, download the Superhero Assemble app. You’re going to LOVE it. At least, my husband and son do! Basically it’s a multimedia experience with movie trailers, photo opportunities, superhero character information, and other goodies in one simple app. There is so much to do, so much to learn, and a lot of way to play to maximize your involvement with the MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie. I am not sure I’ll be able to watch a movie without having all of this background information and photos. It truly was a super superhero experience. 😉
The reason you want the app BEFORE you go to Walmart is to unlock some super cool extras in the app like additional photo opportunities, character experiences, and more. I visited my local Walmart to check out MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron displays and stock up on Doritos, Dr. Pepper, and a few toys for my son. Well, my husband liked the toys too!
Anyway, back to the app. Let’s explore the app piece by piece so you truly understand what it is about.
The app’s home screen has seven different menu choices. Let’s break it down piece by piece!
Avengers fans, it’s time to Assemble again. With Super Heroes Assemble, turn your phone into a portal to exclusive Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron content. Keep up to date with the latest movie and behind-the-scenes action. Plus, scan Avengers displays at Walmart and Walmart.com to become your favorite Avenger, explore a Hulkbuster training facility in a cool 360 degree interactive space and to bring Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron characters to life with augmented reality.
1. Discover. This is a helpful tab so you can see exactly WHAT you’re looking for in store to scan. When you scan an item, you unlock special bonus features within the app. You can see the characters at the top which designate that you will be unlocking a feature for them.
This is what it will look like when it shows you what sign or display to look for.
There are also products to scan like these fruit snacks. By scanning the fruit snacks you unlock the Hulkbuster Testing Facility 360 Experience.
When you unlock content by scanning the designated item, you will see a confirmation on the screen! It will also tell you what you just unlocked. I scanned the specially marked Cheez-Its to unlock Iron Man’s Digital Content.
Bonus (available April 30, 2015)
Scan any 12 packs of Dr. Peppers Avengers or scan the in-store signage to unlock a digital comic book. This exciting comic book is brought to you by Dr. Pepper!
2. Suit Up. Suit up is the second menu item in the app, and it’s all about getting into your favorite superhero costume. When you click suit up, it instantly pulls open your camera to snap a photo. It will then let you select a MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron character and their accessories! My husband’s favorite character? Why, Iron Man of course!
You can share the photo and download it. Easy breezy!
3. Movie. The third section is all about MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron. You can keep up to date on content from the movie that is in theaters on May 1, 2015.
There are several trailers to watch to get ready for the big show!
There are photo galleries so you can see a behind the scenes look at your favorite superheroes. I am fascinated by the amount of work and technology goes into each one of these movies. It is truly amazing from a viewer’s perspective!
There are also featurettes and footage so you can get to know the characters and the actors behind the masks!
Your favorite Walmart products are also gearing up for the big launch and have been transformed into some of these characters! From fruit snacks to Dr. Pepper, you can’t miss out on some of these!
Scroll through shirts, toys, and more as you add items to your Walmart wish list. You won’t forget to pick up these items!
4. Characters. The character section is another area where there is tons to read, watch, and do!
Get to know each MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron character, pose for a photo with the character, suit up with their accessories, and check out character art. You can also scroll through Walmart products that are sorted based on the character you select. It’s an easy way to fine tune your superhero selections!
5. Hulkbuster Testing Facility.
The next stop on the app is this awesome testing facility! See just what the Mark 44 Hulkbuster Armor can do. This app becomes a game as you navigate this portion of the app!
6. Photo Opp. This will pull up the different photo opportunities that you have unlocked or can unlock by scanning the different displays. Instead of going through the character menu, you can just use photo opp to head straight to taking photos!
7. Wish list. Now that you’ve gone through the app, dressed up as your favorite characters, and scanned some merchandise, you can see what you added to your wish list along the way. Use this as you shop Walmart so you don’t miss anything on your MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron shopping list!
We are big Iron Man fans here. Which Avengers character is your favorite?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”ironman toys”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019