Each and every week, I’ll be sharing easy ways to maximize your dollar at your local dollar store. From five dollar meal ideas to closet organization, you can find a LOT for just a buck. Don’t miss an update, and sign up for my mailing list.
Frugal Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Your mom is certainly worth a million, but that doesn’t mean you need to go broke when buying Mother’s Day gifts. After all, she taught you how to be budget savvy, right? Make her proud when you shop frugally this Mother’s Day and find her thoughtful and fun gifts for less. Here are some Mother’s Day gift ideas you can find at for a good price to get you started.
1. Manicure supplies. Grab a mason jar and fill it with nail polish, foot scrubbers, mini lotions, a file, and other manicure supplies. They all fit nicely inside of the mason jars that Dollar Tree sells making the perfect manicure to go.
2. A Gardening basket. Snag a basket at Dollar Tree for just a buck and fill it with bulbs, seed packets, garden gloves, garden stones, and other gardening supplies. Mom will love having everything she needs for a greener yard right at her fingertips.
3. A cooking basket. Grab a large basket or mixing bowl and add measuring cups, spices, sprinkles, baking mixes, and other kitchen utensils. Mom will love having them on hand when she cooks up a storm.
4. A balloon bouquet. For just a buck each, you can craft a colorful balloon bouquet certain to make mom smile. Choose from the floral designs and the other pastel colors available. Don’t forget to add the balloon weight!
5. A crafting basket. Does Mom like to get crafty? Put together a basket of glue sticks, pom poms, wood craft sticks, stickers, and the many other crafting items that Dollar Tree has available. She will love getting creative thanks to you.
6. A framed family photo. Dollar Tree sells a huge selection of photo frames. Choose one to frame a special family photo or memory you want to share with her. It is a simple gesture that is sure to mean a lot.
7. A book basket. Give Mom a basket of assorted books, crossword puzzles, book marks, reading lights, pens, and stationary. If she loves to read, she is sure to love all of these items!
As you can see, Dollar Tree is a great place to find Mom some sweet yet sentimental gifts for less. She is sure to appreciate them, as well as the fact that you saved some money. Now, you can afford dinner too!
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.