Now that spring is here, it’s time to add a bit of color to your drab daily decor! This is the perfect time to invest in a statement piece of furniture or to add a splash of color somewhere in your home. I recently was able to add a funky accent chair from Sauder, and the subtle gray color and pattern matched perfect with a few colorful accents. Are you ready to transform your living space into something fresh for the season? Keep reading for a few ideas!
1. Add an accent chair. If you have room, definitely invest in an accent chair! I ordered this chair from Sauder, and my husband was able to put it together in five minutes. It has quality legs and a soft fabric. It also sits higher up, so it’s a cozy chair to grab a throw blanket and read a book in! The color is a soft gray, and I think it goes well with our couch. To add a bit of color to the set up of the chair, I have a side table with a colorful candle and bright books.
2. Upgrade your rug. Change out your rug annually or with the seasons to match your colorful decor. I try to find one color and use it throughout the room to create a cohesive look.
3. Go for gold. I love adding gold or brass accents to my home, and this accent chair combined both a pop of color AND the gold look I was going for. I actually just upgraded my bar cart to a wood and gold piece, and I have a few gold and white decor pieces.
4. Don’t forget your walls. Whether it’s with an art piece or a wall decal, there are so many things you can add to your walls to make it colorful and fun. You could paint an accent wall or do something a bit less permanent. I’ve been all about colorful wallpaper lately, and you can find funky prints for an affordable price online.
5. Fresh flowers all season long. Make your home inviting with colorful blooms. Add a cute vase and place on a tray for a simple centerpiece.
Sauder enables you to create, enhance or complete your personal style so your home is a unique reflection of you. I loved this accent chair and everything that I could do to my living space with this easy addition.
How do you add color to your home in a hurry?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.