This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySignatureMove #CollectiveBias
Spring is the best time of the year. Not only did we get to “spring forward” this weekend which means later sunsets and lots more sunshine, but BASEBALL is back. Forget football season or soccer, we are a baseball home. From spring training to the World Series, our family is glued to the baseball stats one game at a time. From traveling to see our favorite teams in their home stadiums or rooting on our beloved baseball players in front of our home television, we never miss a moment to celebrate America’s pastime. Because of our interest in spring training, my husband and I created a fun video so that you can see just how our lives are once spring training starts.
We also have a list of spring training essentials so that you don’t miss out on the fun! While spring training takes places in Arizona and Florida, we are quite partial to Florida’s Grapefruit League. With spring training games in Lake Buena Vista, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Dunedin, Clearwater, Port Charlotte, Ft. Myers, Port St. Lucie, Jupiter, Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakeland, Vierra, and Kissimmee, we could spend all of spring traveling to watch our favorite sport from sunny stadiums coast to coast. One reason why we enjoy this time of year so much is that my husband has covered spring training for work ever since I met him. He is a sports reporter, and this time of year is his busiest (and also most fun!).
To beat the heat and keep a fresh and clean scent all season long, we stocked up on Irish Spring’s new signature line of products. We found the Irish Spring Signature Body Wash (3-in-1 and Hydrating) and the 3-pack of Bar Soap (Hydrating and Exfoliating Scrub).
Want to try it for yourself? Purchase one of the new Irish Spring Signature products and get $5 off a VUDU purchase! Take a picture of your receipt and then go to http://cbi.as/3boj to upload your receipt. Now enjoy watching!
With a husband that is so fresh and so clean, we are able to enjoy spring training to its fullest! Remember, long baseball games outside in the Florida heat can be tricky to manage. Make sure your soap and body wash can handle the test! As for other essentials for a spring training game, don’t forget to bring these:
9 Spring Training Essentials
- Stadium blanket. Many spring training stadiums offer lawn seating, and I actually prefer it! With a busy toddler, this is our ideal real estate for a game. He can run and play while watching the game!
- Permanent marker. Spring training gives you the chance to interact with baseball players you might not see otherwise. I was able to get autographs from two of my favorites at a game last year, and I’m glad I had a marker on hand!
- Sunscreen. Florida sun is not a joke. Don’t forget to lather on the SPF!
- Sunflower seeds. It’s kind of a baseball game tradition.
- Program/score card. Whether you keep score or just want a memento from your trip, don’t forget the buy a program.
- Sunglasses. I repeat: Florida sun is not a joke. It’s much easier to see and enjoy a game with your shades on!
- Cash. Sometimes there are stands that don’t accept credit cards. You also usually have to pay for parking with cash. Make sure to have some on hand!
- Glove. You’re closer to the action at a spring training game! You just never know what might come your way.
- Strong soap like Irish Spring! Get clean before and after the game with Irish Spring Signature For Men. The scents are long-lasting and absolutely wife approved!
Want to learn more about Irish Spring and catch my husband enjoying spring training?
Watch the video:
Do you like spring training as much as we do? Are you a baseball fan?
Stay fresh and clean this with Irish Spring!
[amazon-related-products keywords=”spring training”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019
- Gluten Free Sandwich Charcuterie Board - January 14, 2019