I recently had an easy idea to indulge without overdoing it with fresh fruit and yogurt. These are EASY and delicious!
I live in Florida, and it is WARM all the time. Almost. We had a bit of a cold snap this “winter,” but the sun is shining once again. I like my desserts to be cool and refreshing, but I am trying to work on my healthy eating habits. I can’t eat junk food all the time, and my new year’s resolutions need to become a bigger priority in my daily life. One of those resolutions? More fresh fruit and vegetables.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 590 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 1039mg Carbohydrates: 86g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 35g Protein: 13g
• Black Cherry
• Vanilla Cupcake
What’s your favorite to enjoy Yoplait Greek 100 Whips?
Healthy Fruit Recipes:
- Florida Orange Juice Smoothies
- Fourth of July Fruit & Cake Push Pops
- Strawberry Feta Salad Recipe
- Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Trifle
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Unicorn Party Ideas: Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe - August 24, 2019
- 7 Ways to Save Money on Groceries at Target - August 22, 2019
- Grilled Caprese Burgers - August 20, 2019