I recently had an easy idea to indulge without overdoing it with fresh fruit and yogurt. These are EASY and delicious!
I live in Florida, and it is WARM all the time. Almost. We had a bit of a cold snap this “winter,” but the sun is shining once again. I like my desserts to be cool and refreshing, but I am trying to work on my healthy eating habits. I can’t eat junk food all the time, and my new year’s resolutions need to become a bigger priority in my daily life. One of those resolutions? More fresh fruit and vegetables.
Nutrition Information: Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 590Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 1039mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 3gSugar: 35gProtein: 13g
• Black Cherry
• Vanilla Cupcake
What’s your favorite to enjoy Yoplait Greek 100 Whips?
Healthy Fruit Recipes:
- Florida Orange Juice Smoothies
- Fourth of July Fruit & Cake Push Pops
- Strawberry Feta Salad Recipe
- Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Trifle
- When to Hire a Probate Lawyer - February 25, 2020
- 5 Things to Try to Completely Change Your Perspective on Life - February 25, 2020
- Celebrating Childcare With Community-Building Events - February 24, 2020