This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and DripDrop®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #DrinkDripDrop #DripDropHydrates http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Say it with me: Monday mornings are the worst. Whether you work outside the home, stay at home with your kiddos, or somehow manage to work AT home while watching your children, Mondays can be hectic. Recovering from a busy weekend or preparing for the week ahead can be exhausting in itself. I know that I struggle each every Monday morning especially when I’m not feeling my best. In order to lead a healthy lifestyle and conquer the busy week ahead, I need to feel GOOD. I need to be hydrated, have a clutter-free desk, be organized, and have the energy I need to take care of my family and my business. How do I manage to conquer my Monday mornings? DripDrop.
5 Tips to Conquer Monday Mornings
1. Get (and stay!) hydrated. It sounds simple, but I know that some of us struggle with meeting our recommended eight glasses a day. Luckily the flavors of DripDrop are tasty enough to swallow and make drinking water fun. I prefer the berry flavor. Add a striped straw and a cute mason jar, and you’ll be feeling hydrated in no time. When you’re hydrated, you feel better. It’s not a myth. When you’re feeling your best, you are more productive.
2. Clear off your desk. I seriously feel defeated when I wake up on Monday mornings to a messy office. It’s like… I should just go back to bed. However, when I take the time on the weekend to de-clutter and focus on the tasks coming up Mondays are no big deal.
3. Have a full night of sleep. If you want to start the week off right, you’re going to need to go to bed at a decent time. While I might have stayed up too late last night watching SNL, I still managed to get my full eight hours. Don’t play catch up all week with not enough sleep. You’ll feel your worst, and you won’t be able to focus during the day.
4. Use office supplies to their advantage. Don’t just look at your pretty pens. USE THEM. There is a reason why office supplies were made. Get organized with file folders, use push pins to hang up a calendar, and have a white board readily available to write down deadlines. It’s easy to tell yourself to get organized, but it really does help.
5. Refuel. DripDrop can help you feel good all day long. If you’re running errands all day or heading to the gym for a workout, pack DripDrop. The easy to carry packets make it simple to add to your purse and water bottle. Don’t forget it!
How do you conquer Monday mornings? Is there a special trick you use to stay hydrated?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”organization books”]
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.