Get ready for a tasty treat that looks and smells awesome, but it does WONDERS for your skin too! I have been experimenting with different sugar scrubs now that I have an essential oil kit, but this recipe calls for coconut oil! You can make a large batch of this to gift in cute jars for Valentine’s Day or Christmas, and you can also experiment with other spices or scents. Sugar scrubs are easy to make and enjoy, and this sugar scrub recipe will be SUPER fun to try this weekend!
To make your snickerdoodle sugar scrub, just try this easy sugar scrub recipe. You probably already have most of these ingredients in your pantry:
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1⁄2 C. coconut oil
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl, mixing well.
- After mixing, add the mixture to your glass jars and seal shut.
*Makes approximately 12 oz and the mixture will last indefinitely. If any separation occurs, simply stir well.
You can present a portion of the scrub recipe in a cute glass mason jar and add twine or ribbon. These four ounce mason jars are my favorite!
Have you ever made your own beauty products before?
Need more homemade scrub ideas?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”sugar scrub”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019