This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaysAreCalling #CollectiveBias
One thing that I struggle with is trying to do it all. I want to be a good mother, wife, blogger, friend, and confidant. It can be hard to keep in touch with everyone lately since my friends and family are all on their own paths, and I’m also juggling the idea of starting my own business in 2015. It’s a lot for one person to deal with! To streamline my processes and celebrate the holiday season with loved ones, I started looking for the lowest priced unlimited plans so that I could catch a break on my monthly cell phone bills.
Since I am launching a business and officially work from home, a high cell phone bill or wireless device just isn’t in the budget. I was looking for something fast, sleek, and would offer unlimited talk, text, and let me surf the web. I found just what I wanted at Walmart.
In just a few minutes, I was able to pick out the phone that I wanted. I decided on the LG L90 which was $119.00 (previously was $179.88). This rollback pricing fit in with my holiday budget, and I was so excited to activate my phone.
I just needed to buy the phone and the started kit, and within minutes I was set up and ready to go. Walmart Family Mobile service is $34.88/month for Unlimited Talk, Text, & Web ($29.88 for the second line) and it comes with 5GB of 3G Data.
I share all the details about this phone in my latest YouTube video. Watch it now to find out my top three Android Apps that are keeping me productive and sane this holiday season!
Holiday Organization Tips
1. Make a planner. Did you ever think about you could make a planner for each and every holiday (or party or event that you host)? I remember first thinking this when I was getting married. I had a large binder full of notes and ideas. I should keep up this habit! Having everything in one place for the holidays and new year can help you remember everyone’s Christmas list or New Year’s plans without it getting buried in your regular day to day planner. I am definitely going to make a separate notebook or planner for the major holidays in 2015 to stay on top of all my time commitments and ideas for this blog!
2. Plan ahead. Using an app like Emeals as mentioned in the video above can help slash time in the kitchen. I am definitely not a big fan of shopping every day for groceries. I need a list, I need to prep meals in advance, and I crave creative ideas for recipes. Lucky for me this app can do all of those things for me! Depending on the plan that you pick, you can even have it set up so that your weekly meal plans include items that are on sale or have coupons available. Now that’s worth the download and subscription!
3. Document family memories. I’m not sure I would have any photos of myself with my son if it wasn’t for Instagram. Try an app like Groovebook so that you can remember to have photo albums made of your phone memories. It’s easy to use and super affordable. Download it now so you can use it to document your holiday memories!
4. Write it down. Did you know that you can literally WRITE it down in Evernote? It’s the neatest app! Create virtual notebooks for your projects or important people in your life. You can actually DRAW, add images, type out notes, make a list, or chat with others. You can share your ideas with others quickly, and it’s one of my favorite ways to brain dump all my ideas out onto virtual paper on my new LG L90.
5. Shop on December 26th. No, really. Not only is everything already on sale, but you can get next year’s holiday ready to go. I only buy wrapping paper, gift bags, stocking stuffers, and other small items the day after Christmas. If you’re really forward thinking, you can also buy holiday clothing in next year’s sizes, cheaper toys, and holiday decor. The best way to be organized is to start early! Set a calendar alert on your new Walmart phone to remind you to hit the stores for the sales early.
Looking for another phone? Walmart currently has these phones on rollback:
- Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 – $49.88 (was $59.88)
- ZTE ZMAX – $179.00 (was $199.88)
- LG L90 – $119.00 (was $179.88)
- Nokia Lumia 635 – $99.88 (was $129.88)
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit – $79.88 (was $99.88)
- Nokia Lumia 530 – $49.88 (was $69.88)
There’s also a $40 Walmart Gift Card promotion with the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Avant, 12/14-12/27. So, get shopping and stay connected with Walmart Family Mobile!
So, now that I’ve told you the top three apps for my business and 2015 plans and my tips for staying organized this holiday season, tell me yours! What do you do to stay organized and what are your favorite productivity apps?
Rustic Chic Christmas Decor Guide
Download Rustic Christmas Decor Ideas for creative inspiration for your holiday home decor. These home ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.