This conversation is sponsored by a collaboration with Foodie.com.
It’s time to plan a holiday party. Besides having a tasty menu and a spotless home, you have to plan for sweet sips to enjoy around the Christmas tree. Whether it’s champagne, wine, or a cold beer, guests have a variety of tastes. As a party hostess, you can also whip up a specialty cocktail to celebrate the season. Or, you set up a do it yourself bar with all the fixings. There are so many ways to serve festive drinks at a party. Add a little sparkling wine, a few fruit slices, or create a red cocktail inspired by your favorite childhood drink! I decided to take a cherry limeade and turn it into an adult libation. By using sparkling cherry limeade soda, this drink was refreshing and fruity.
The secret ingredient? Belvedere Black Raspberry vodka! I hope that you take this idea and turn it into your next holiday party drink or perhaps a stocking stuffer idea. I love to give and receive mini bottles of alcohol so that you can sample new things. By giving the small size bottles, you are providing a fun experience for the gift recipient.
Try adding a few bottles to their stocking or in their gift and provide them with a few ideas for how to use them.
For this recipe, you can encourage them to use cherry limeade soda and fresh raspberries. Add a shot of raspberry vodka and the party has started!
- 1 shot of Belvedere Black Raspberry Vodka
- Cherry Limeade soda
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Pour Belvedere in a large tumbler full of ice.
- Add cherry limeade and stir.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy!
Will you be giving the gift of cocktails this year?
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019
- Gluten Free Sandwich Charcuterie Board - January 14, 2019