This conversation was sponsored by Vaseline in a partnership with GLobal Influence.
Winter brings cooler weather, my favorite holidays, and dry skin. I know when to expect it, and I try to make sure that my toiletry shelf is stocked with my favorite skincare products to help combat cold weather. My skin is combination dry, and I struggle with finding the right mix of products to keep moisturized throughout this season. Luckily I’ve partnered with Vaseline to share a few winter skincare tips to welcome the season.
1. Drink water. When you drink more water, you feel and look better. I know that my skin clears up when I’m drinking water regularly, but I’d love to hear how you feel after meeting your daily recommended intake after a week or two.
2. Beware of face peels. They can be so harsh on your already dry skin depending on the type that you use. I try to use a mmoisturizingwash. Anytime I use an exfoliating peel, my skin in the winter cannot deal.
3. Wear socks at night. Lotion up your feet and put on some comfy socks. Do this for a month and feel (and see!) the difference.
4. Moisturize daily. Add Vaseline into your daily routine. Try the Vaseline Intensive Care’s Rapid Renewal Challenge to see what a difference using Vaseline every day for a month can do! I have instantly noticed how much longer my skin feels softer and how I am no longer itchy on my elbows.
Start the challenge for yourself with this $1 off coupon!
5. Don’t forget the sunscreen. It might be cold, but the sun might still be shining!
What’s your best winter skin care tip?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.