This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #lovemyvinegar #CollectiveBias
I like to make recipes that are satisfying but don’t take too long to prepare. I could say that I love “easy recipes,” but I think my dishes go beyond simple. I try to use fresh ingredients with flavorful seasonings or marinades to spice up my meals, and I was thrilled to find a product that complemented my cooking style so well. De Nigris seasoned white wine vinegar was the right ingredient for one of my favorite dishes: chicken with quinoa.
I just made quinoa for the time this year, and I’ve been experimenting with different pairings. I knew that I liked tossing quinoa with olive oil or vegetables, but I hadn’t found just the right recipe. I tried this for lunch last week, and I am in love. Consider me a quinoa fan forever.
My secret ingredient? De Nigris seasoned Italian white wine vinegar. Whether you use it as a dressing or a marinade, the extra herbs in this seasoned white wine vinegar are amazing. My chicken was flavorful and seasoned just right with just one bottle.
I found De Nigris at Walmart in the vinegar aisle by the ketchup, and they also have a balsamic vinegar available too. It’s a family owned (3rd generation) company with products made in Italy. It’s healthy and made with all-natural ingredients (which is SO important!). After I picked up a bottle, I got to work on my lunch. The best part about this dish is you can make a lot in advance and save it for lunches throughout the week. Definitely an easy dish for your weekly meal plan! Keep reading for the recipe and to enter a giveaway!
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup of De Nigris Seasoned Italian White Wine Vinegar with herbs
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Marinade chicken breasts in seasoned white wine vinegar for about two hours before cooking.
- Prepare quinoa according to package instructions and set aside.
- Cook chicken in a medium skillet on medium-high, flipping occasionally until done.
- Add chopped tomatoes, feta, and 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar to the quinoa. Toss to coat.
- Divide quinoa into two bowls and top with cooked chicken.
How do you use white wine vinegar to cook? Do you like quinoa?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Reasons Why You Need Comfortable, Reliable Boots - July 19, 2018
- How to Add Color to Your Home - July 19, 2018
- Disney After Hours Review: 10+ Magic Kingdom Rides in 1 Night - July 16, 2018