This conversation was sponsored by Dollar Tree through collaboration with Blueprint Social. My enthusiasm for Dollar Tree is all my own!
Many of my brand-name favorites stock the shelves inside Dollar Tree. From cleaning supplies (I love their air fresheners and laundry detergent in a pinch!), to home décor, snacks and drinks, shopping at Dollar Tree right now is a wise idea. Stock up on your favorites to fill lunch boxes, clean your home, or add color to your décor.
I have seen other bloggers share their favorite finds at their Dollar Tree, and I want to show you what I buy there. I usually make a Dollar Tree pit stop before I go anywhere else. I’d rather grab what I can at Dollar Tree.
What I Buy at Dollar Tree:
- You can never have enough laundry detergent! I can’t wait to grab a 10-oz. bottle of Tide® Simply Clean & Fresh™ Detergent as a bonus buy this week.
- Tortilla chips: I prefer their brand over others. Their mini round chips are my favorite!
- Sauces and Spices: My pantry is never without my favorite spices like oregano or parsley since I grab a few on each Dollar Tree trip. I also use their sauces for seasoning when I cook. I’m excited to see that they have 17-oz. Bottles of Louisiana Supreme Teriyaki or Worcestershire Sauce included with their anniversary inventory.
- Sponges: I always buy Dollar Tree sponges for my home. I’m never without! They have 3-ct. Packs of Scrub Sponges included with their Bonus Buys, so I’m all over that.
- Foil: I always grab foil here, and my location has carried foil squares for years! They make cooking chicken or fish in a foil pack easy and fast.
- Plastic bags: I’m definitely grabbing the Bonus Buy box of Hefty® Gallon-Size Zipper Bags for freezer cooking and lunches.
- Placemats: I switch my table décor out often, and I’m always pleasantly surprised by the seasonal items in Dollar Tree.
- Kraft paper: I use this for everything! I find it in the school supply section usually, but it can be wrapping paper, useful for making packages to send in the mail, or just for coloring and crafting.
- Pens: Can never have enough.
- Mailing envelopes: The bubble envelopes are a staple of my home office!
- Batteries: I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t buy batteries at the Dollar Tree. It’s an easy way to save money (and I have TOO many toddler toys that are battery-powered). I am loving that there are now 10-ct. Packs of Sunbeam® AA Batteries as part of the Bonus Buys!
- Home Décor: Multi-purpose Baskets have a spot in my office, my kitchen, my bedroom…basically anywhere that needs a little organization.
What’s your favorite Dollar Tree find?
Looking for more dollar store shopping inspiration?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”office supplies”]
[amazon-related-products keywords=”organizational ideas”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019