I’m sure you’ve seen these sweet treats floating around online, and they are just too adorable to ignore. Grab your sprinkles and let’s bake!
While there are many ways to create these “ice cream” cones, here is one variation to try. These are not only fun to make, but they can double as party decor! They would look great on a dessert table or for a children’s birthday party. You could also prepare these cupcakes in the cones ahead of time and let your party guests decorate them on their own. Anyone down for a sprinkles bar at my next event?
- Ice cream cones
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of vegetable shortening
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Combine flour and baking powder. Add a pinch of salt.
- Mix in your butter followed by the vegetable shortening.
- Break one egg at a time into the mix.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir until well combined.
- Fill each ice cream cone a little less than half way (or higher depending on how much you want the cake to be seen over the top of each cone after they are done baking).
- Place each ice cream cone in a cupcake pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until the tops look golden brown (or a toothpick comes out clean).
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
After they are done baking, let them cool and begin icing. Add sprinkles and enjoy!
What’s your favorite cupcake flavor?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”dessert cookbooks”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019