If you haven’t noticed by now, it’s National Coffee Day! Coffee is kind of my weakness. I need a nice cup in the morning, maybe one in the afternoon, and if I’m feeling fancy…I make an ice cold brew before bed. I know all that caffeine helps get me through the day, and I can’t imagine a morning without a frothy beverage.
I’ve rounded up my favorite sweet coffee drinks to inspire you to drink coffee in a new way. Not a coffee drinker? I promise that there’s a special blend out there for you! It might just take time to grow to appreciate it or find the right combination of sugar and sweetener. I know that I didn’t like coffee for a long time, and I’ve only now begun drinking hot coffee. I usually prefer iced coffee with lots of cream and sugar.
25 Sweet Coffees
- Coffee Milkshake
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Pie Creamer
- Mocha Eggnog
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Latte Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Frappuccino
- Peppermint Vanilla Swirl Coffee
- Peppermint Mocha Iced Coffee
Other sweet coffee recipes:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup
- Iced Coffee Recipe
- Whole 30 Coconut Creamer Coffee
- Easy Iced Coffee
- Seattle’s Best Iced Coffee Recipe
- Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee
- Mexican coffee
- Turtle Coffee Cocktail
- Make Your Own Coffee Syrups
- Homemade Maple Iced Coffee
- Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- Horchata Iced Coffee
- S’mores Iced Coffee
- Chocolate Marshmallow Iced Coffee
- Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
- Mocha Coconut Iced Coffee
- Iced Salted Caramel Latte
Craving something even sweeter? Try one of these coffee desserts!
How do you take your coffee?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”coffee maker”]
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.