I am a bit obsessed with pineapple. It’s my favorite fruit, and I could easily eat it every day for breakfast. Though, sometimes I like to experiment with flavor and try new things. I recently paired watermelon and feta together in an easy skewer recipe, and the combination was delicious. While pineapple and feta might not be an obvious choice, I wanted to give it a shot for an easy appetizer. While the taste is something unique, I have to admit that it was delicious. The juicy pineapple paired nicely with the strong and creamy taste of the feta cheese.
Just add a mint leaf and you’re ready to go! This simple appetizer is easy to make and pretty to look at. You can add variation by grilling the pineapple or using basil leaves instead. If you’re planning a party, you could have a DIY Fruit Bar. Have various sliced fruit and cheese so guests can create their own combinations. Grill pineapple and watermelon ahead of time, and have various dressings like balsamic vinegar.
Want to try other variations on pineapple, watermelon, and feta? Visit these fruit salad recipes below:
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- Grilled Pineapple Salad
- Grilled Chicken, Pineapple, and Avocado Salad
- Grilled Pineapple and Lettuce Salad
- Watermelon, Feta, and Arugula Salad
- Spinach, Feta, and Strawberry Salad
- Feta and Watermelon Salad
What is your favorite fruit and cheese combination?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Spooky Glam Halloween Decor | Laser-Light Halloween Front Porch - October 19, 2017
- Beach, Bait, and Bliss: Your Florida Weekend Getaway Awaits - October 18, 2017
- 5 Easy Ways to Stay Healthy on the Go - October 17, 2017