Did you notice anything new around here? Why, yes, I did get a new layout! Excuse the dust while I get settled into my new theme, but do play along with Foodie Friday today! I’m sharing my favorite posts from last week–a collection of healthy meals. Add your recipes to the link up, and I can’t wait to read and share them.
- Grilled snap peas: I’ve never actually prepared snap peas before. It’s time to change that!
- Carne Asada street tacos: My absolute favorite meal ever. Honestly! Find me a Mexican food truck or stand, and I’m a happy girl.
- Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad: This is another “new to me” recipe. I’ve never actually had quinoa!
- How to freeze snap peas: I might need to know this if I ever start cooking them!
- Chicken Sausage and Rosemary Spaghetti: I would love to add rosemary to my next spaghetti dish!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Backup Your Travel Photos (and save yourself from a “no space left” cell phone message!) - September 20, 2018
- Cinnamon Sugar Brownies | Special Delivery from Taste of Home - September 19, 2018
- Frozen Coffee Recipe - September 18, 2018