I should be packing. Tomorrow starts the Food and Wine Conference in Orlando, Florida, and I couldn’t be more thrilled! This blog has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few months, and somehow I’m all about sharing easy recipes and fun cocktails. Well, not just somehow, I like to make things for people to enjoy. Whether it’s a fruity drink or a simple appetizer, I like to bring people together during outdoor events. Hosting weekend get-togethers are kind of my favorite, and this blog has given the space to do so. I can’t wait to meet other like-minded bloggers and share our love of food (and booze).
Here are a few of my favorite fruit flavored finds from last week.
- These strawberry rhubarb pies look amazing. And, that’s some seriously amazing food photography.
- This strawberry Froot Loops sundae is perfect for a family movie night.
- This refreshing strawberry blueberry iced tea combines two of my favorite spring and summer fruits.
- I’m wild about this mango loaf cake! It looks so beautiful, and it’s inspiring since I currently have a ton of mangoes in my yard. They are falling from our trees so fast that we can barely keep up with them!
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls | Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas - December 6, 2018
- Quick Cranberry Pancakes - December 5, 2018
- The Best Family Friendly Day Trips to Take in Mexico - December 4, 2018