These green recipes mix a variety of fruits and vegetables to create unique dishes that I’d love to try.
Fun Green Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza: This snack combines two of my favorite things–spicy appetizers and pizza!
- Cucumber Honeydew Feta Salad: This looks ridiculously refreshing. I love feta, but I never thought to combine my favorite cheese with cucumbers and honeydews.
- Chopped Salad with Buttermilk-Pesto Dressing: The dressing on this salad has me interested.
- Foil pack chicken is an easy and FAST recipe!
- Do you know how to cube an avocado?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017