These green recipes mix a variety of fruits and vegetables to create unique dishes that I’d love to try.
Fun Green Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza: This snack combines two of my favorite things–spicy appetizers and pizza!
- Cucumber Honeydew Feta Salad: This looks ridiculously refreshing. I love feta, but I never thought to combine my favorite cheese with cucumbers and honeydews.
- Chopped Salad with Buttermilk-Pesto Dressing: The dressing on this salad has me interested.
- Foil pack chicken is an easy and FAST recipe!
- Do you know how to cube an avocado?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”smoothie cookbooks”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Glitter Beer at Disney World: Playalinda Brewing Company - March 22, 2019
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019