I am craving something seriously sweet today. I am far too lazy on this Thursday evening to make anything from scratch, so I have chocolate chip cookie dough ready to GO. I think after drooling over these desserts from last week’s Foodie Friday that I realized I needed chocolate STAT. Here are a few sweet recipes from last week’s Foodie Friday. Stop by and leave your favorite recipes from your blog, explore new recipes, and discuss your favorite desserts!
- Strawberry Shortcake Baked Donuts: Ok, I may have picked two breakfast items for this dessert roundup, but I couldn’t help myself! I think I could eat these donuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Strawberries are kind of my thing (well, we learned today that pineapples are my favorite but strawberries come a close second), and the fact that they include whipped cream is a fun bonus.
- Black Currant and Lime Yoghurt Ice Pops: These need to be in my freezer ASAP. The warm Florida summer shows no sign of slowing down, and we are enjoying frozen treats throughout the day to stay cool. The unique blend of these flavors sound SO amazing.
- Mixed Berry Shortcake: I’ve actually never attempted to make my own shortcake, so I’m glad Erica’s Recipes takes out the guesswork for me. This recipe seems easy enough to do on my own, and the end result looks fabulous. Feed me!
- Birthday Power Cakes: This is another breakfast item, but you can’t help want to eat this for any reason at any time. The sprinkles are a fun touch!
- Banoffee Sandwich Cookies: What is banoffee, you may ask? It’s the combination of banana and toffee that creates this decadent sandwich cookie. Sign me up.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches: Oooo…. ice cream! Like I said, I am all about cool treats this summer. This combination of peanut butter and chocolate chips has my full attention.
Which one are you ready to try?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019