There are so many more amazing seafood recipes on Foodie.com, but here’s my latest appetizer. I always curate recipes on Foodie.com when I’m in a hurry since there are so many to choose from!
I woke up today, and I wanted dip for lunch. I knew that I needed to hit the grocery store for a few essentials, so I browsed the aisles trying to come up with an idea for a shrimp dip. I knew I would need cream cheese and mayonnaise just to get started, but I wanted it to be zesty. I picked up lemon juice and cilantro (because cilantro is awesome, of course), and I got a pound of shrimp from the seafood department. I wasn’t sure how this would turn out, but I had time on my hands. Let’s give this a go.
The overall presentation of the dip is beautiful. I love how it came out! I topped it with a dash of cayenne pepper, diced tomatoes, and fresh cilantro for a little something extra. Since I bought pre-cooked shrimp at the market, I saved a ton of time. I love shrimp, but I do hate peeling and deveining.
- 1/2 pound of cooked shrimp, chopped
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Handful of chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Use a mixer to blend cream juice and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in lemon juice.
- Add chopped shrimp, hot sauce, and cilantro.
- Mix until well combined.
- Top with cayenne pepper, tomatoes, and fresh cilantro.
What’s your favorite seafood dish?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Make Simple Sugar-Free Swaps - August 9, 2018
- Back to School Lunch Ideas Printable - August 8, 2018
- Healthy Travel Tips: How Traveling Inspires Me to Get Healthy - August 2, 2018