It’s no secret that I spend my weekends poolside with a refreshing fruity beverage in my hand. Not all weekends can be spent relaxing by the water, but on those days when I don’t have much to do I crave that outdoor de-stress session. As usual, weekends are far too short, but I did have enough time to create this wine-based cocktail on Mother’s Day.
I recently shared a story about my quick trip to Miami for a SITS Girls event. At this event, I learned a few tricks to implement on my blog and I networked with other Florida bloggers. I also was able to taste a wine that was new to me, Mirassou. Mirassou’s Moscato quickly became a favorite, and I’m happy to know that I can find their wine at my nearby Publix stores. I knew I wanted to see what I could whip up after talking to David Mirassou about my weekly cocktail recipes on my blog.
I opted for a chardonnay since I have yet to really use one in any of my recipes on this website. I knew that it had to be fruity and crisp, and I had just the idea for the perfect poolside drink.
Want to meet the raspberry chardonnay cocktail? Keep reading!
The raspberry flavor paired perfectly with the chardonnay, and the sparkling water added just the right amount of bubbles.
I gathered simple ingredients to make this drink in a hurry. This drink doesn’t require overnight chilling or extensive mixing or fruit preparation. Just pour, stir, and serve!
- 1 bottle of white wine like Mirassou Chardonnay
- 1 can of LaCroix sparkling water in Cran-Raspberry
- Triple Sec
- Fresh raspberries
- Add ice to a gallon pitcher.
- Pour in chardonnay.
- Stir in the LaCroix water.
- Add 3 shots of Triple Sec.
- Top with raspberries. Feel free to muddle them while stirring!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Plastic Champagne Flutes For Parties - 9 oz (Set of 15) - Disposable Stemless Champagne Glasses For A Mimosa Bar And Wedding Toasting. Unbreakable Stemware Cups Clear Like Glass For Cocktail, Wine
- Cocktail Shaker Infuser Set, Active Infusion, Be an Infused Alcohol Cocktail Mixologist using the 10 Homemade Flavored Recipes + 4 Round Ice Ball Molds, Best Home Bar Kit, a Great Gift Item!
- La Croix on Amazon
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
I served the cocktail immediately over ice, and I added extra raspberries to my glass. Why not?
Have you tried Mirassou wine? The moscato is next on my list!
- When to Hire a Probate Lawyer - February 25, 2020
- 5 Things to Try to Completely Change Your Perspective on Life - February 25, 2020
- Celebrating Childcare With Community-Building Events - February 24, 2020