This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Scandinavian Tobacco Group Lane, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CuberoLuxury http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Whether you’re planning a wedding, organizing a birthday, or looking for quality time with your friends, there are a few common ideas that make any party more fun. Grab your guys and get ready for a celebration to remember!
I’m not sure if guys, by nature, are planners. However, if you have a brother, son, friend, or even husband-to-be that is about to be showered with a long night of celebrating, keep it simple with these party tips inspired by Cubero Cigars. I found them at my local Wal-Mart, and I was able to gather all of the ingredients in one spot to help a friend host a great guys’ night!
Need ideas on how to throw the greatest guys’ party and want to try this delicious cocktail?
Three Tips for the Ultimate Party
1. Celebrate. Well, obviously! Whatever the occasion may be, prepare to pre-party. Start the party with a variety of celebratory cigars, like these from Cubero. I purchased all three varieties for my friend’s bachelor party so the guys could sample each blend. Blend No. 35 has a minty rum taste with a sweet smell!
2. Cocktails. While you wait for guests to arrive, serve up a custom cocktail! One drink that is perfect for a bachelor party and pairs nicely with the taste of the minty Cubero Cigar is a caipirinha. My husband first ordered this drink while we were dining at a Caribbean restaurant, but the drink is actually Brazilian. I found an easy recipe for it online, but I wanted to make something a little different.
Introducing…the Key Lime Caipirinha!
This cocktail is easy to make and is definitely a “guy’s drink.” It packs a sweet punch of light rum and lime flavor.
You can also use Cacacha to make this a true caipirinha, but I opted for a light white rum.
I did have a taste, and it was a sweet treat. It tasted like a mojito, but it was different. The flavor was stronger, and the lime scent from the Cubero Cigars paired with the cocktail was an intoxicating combination.
3. Chocolate. Sweet treats are always a bonus at any party, but especially when they are provided with intention. One of the Cubero varieties, blend no. 12, is actually a chocolate and coffee flavor. Gather your guests and invite them to pair a cigar with some dark chocolate. You can also pair chocolate with a stout beer or a red wine like Merlot.
Guys like to keep it simple, so you should too. If you’re looking to help host a guys’ night or want to have a get together with friends, consider these party tips. Celebrate the occasion (or just the fact that it’s a weekend!), add a unique cocktail, and offer up sweet pairings.
Cubero® is a high quality tobacco brand within the cigar industry, made with a natural wrapper and premium tobacco blend. The brand, developed by Lane Limited (USA), represents a wide variety of tobaccos that are renowned for their aromatic and flavorful qualities. They now manufacture and sell a variety of cigars, pipe tobacco, and fine-cut tobacco for the US market.
What’s your guys’ night party tips?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017