I was going to make an easy pink drink. While my drink may be more red than pink, I’m still counting it for the pink photography challenge. This simple to make drink requires just two ingredients, and it was quite refreshing! I shared an easy sangria recipe last week if you need more cocktail inspiration.
I’m not sure what to call this drink since there are so many fruit flavors. Strawberry Cake? Cranberry Cherry Cake Cocktail topped with strawberries? How about Fruity Cake Cocktail?
Fruity Cake Cocktail
- Sminoff Cake Vodka
- Simply Balanced Sparkling Cranberry Cherry Juice (Found at Target)
- Strawberries to garnish
- Add two parts juice and one part vodka to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake, shake, share.
- Top with strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
- Plastic Champagne Flutes For Parties - 9 oz (Set of 15) - Disposable Stemless Champagne Glasses For A Mimosa Bar And Wedding Toasting. Unbreakable Stemware Cups Clear Like Glass For Cocktail, Wine
- Corkcicle Tumbler-Classic Collection-Triple Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz, Gloss Turquoise
- Keto Happy Hour: 50+ Low-Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 566 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 50mg Sodium: 328mg Carbohydrates: 89g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 66g Protein: 3g
It isn’t flat since the juice is sparkling. It is chilled, refreshing, and has a unique blend of fruits.
I’m kind of a big fan of strawberries. I’m even a bigger fan when they’re soaked in alcohol. This sweet drink wasn’t overpowering, and it proved how Simply Balanced canned juices are amazing mixers. Need more proof?
Summer Cocktail Recipes
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life - May 20, 2019
- How to Save Money on a Cruise - May 20, 2019
- How To Cut Household Expenses And Save For What You REALLY Want - May 19, 2019