I was going to make an easy pink drink. While my drink may be more red than pink, I’m still counting it for the pink photography challenge. This simple to make drink requires just two ingredients, and it was quite refreshing! I shared an easy sangria recipe last week if you need more cocktail inspiration.
I’m not sure what to call this drink since there are so many fruit flavors. Strawberry Cake? Cranberry Cherry Cake Cocktail topped with strawberries? How about Fruity Cake Cocktail?
Fruity Cake Cocktail
- Sminoff Cake Vodka
- Simply Balanced Sparkling Cranberry Cherry Juice (Found at Target)
- Strawberries to garnish
- Add two parts juice and one part vodka to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake, shake, share.
- Top with strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
It isn’t flat since the juice is sparkling. It is chilled, refreshing, and has a unique blend of fruits.
I’m kind of a big fan of strawberries. I’m even a bigger fan when they’re soaked in alcohol. This sweet drink wasn’t overpowering, and it proved how Simply Balanced canned juices are amazing mixers. Need more proof?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”cocktail cookbooks”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019