I have a few home organization books on my To Read list, but this one just came across my inbox. I wanted to share it here since it is a New Year, and I’m sure everyone is trying to find new strategies to get organized.
A Mom’s Guide to Home Organization: Simple Solutions to Control Clutter, Schedules and Stress
Are you frazzled by your family’s hectic schedule and chaotic household? Then try Debbie Lillard’s “A Mom’s Guide to Home Organization.” This book walks you through simple processes and tips for organizing your time, your stuff and your space. The second half of the book addresses how to teach your children the life skill of being organized. Written by a busy mom for busy moms. Buy Today
Create a Happy, Clutter-Free Home!
Do you dream of having a clutter-free kitchen, organized closet, tidy toy room and stress-free schedule? All of this and more is within your reach when you follow the practical and effective organizing advice in this book. In this ultimate home organization guide Debbie Lillard, professional organizer and mother of three, helps you gain and maintain order in three key areas of your family life:
- Your Time: Learn how to get more done in less time by streamlining everyday duties, creating morning, after-school and bedtime routines, and effectively managing extracurricular activities.
- Your Belongings: Use Debbie’s simple but effective C.P.R. method (Categorize, Purge, and Rearrange) to organize, toys, clothes, children’s artwork, paperwork, photos, collections and more.
- Your Home: Follow the step-by-step instructions for organizing every room in your home, plus find help for keeping your child’s schoolbag, desk, locker, and home study area organized.
- Follow the book from start to finish for a complete home makeover, or dip in here or there for help with one problem area at a time. The tried-and-true advice will help you simplify your life so you can spend less time struggling to keep up and more time savoring everyday moments with your family.
[amazon-related-products keywords=”organization books”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019