I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
I have been blogging lately about my adventure in clean eating, more specifically I have participated in a Whole 30 challenge. I gave up bread, grains, legumes, and added sugars for more protein, vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats. Over the past few weeks, I have never felt more energized and more aware of the food I put into my body. I make a healthy lunch and a healthy dinner daily, and I am always trying new ways to incorporate protein (like tuna!) into my diet.
I have also started paying attention to food labels. I have learned more about ingredients and where our food comes from. When I was selected to try Ocean Naturals Skipjack, I was intrigued and immediately read their nutritional information. As their packaging states, Ocean Naturals is a light tuna that is canned in water. The fish is wild and responsibly caught (a big factor that the book It Starts With Food, where Whole 30 comes from, mentions). You can also learn more about where your specific tuna came from by visiting the Ocean Naturals website and entering the code on the can.
- Ocean Natural Skipjack
- Primal Kitchen Paleo Approved Avocado Oil Mayo
- Romaine Lettuce
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Homemade Vinaigrette
- Mix tuna with a tablespoon or two of the mayo.
- Prepare salad by filling a bowl with 2 cups of romaine lettuce.
- Top with tomatoes, cashews, hardboiled eggs, and a tbsp of olive oil and a tbsp of red wine vinegar.
Not only was the Ocean Naturals good, it’s good for you and good for the planet.
Clean Eating Christmas Guide
Download healthy Christmas ideas for creative inspiration for family get togethers. These recipe ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans. Create a menu for Christmas breakfast, dinner, AND serve healthier desserts with these ideas.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017