I wrote yesterday about the co-ed baby bash that was graciously thrown for us and shared all the details about how the party went down… now there are some details that were put together by the moms, Jen, and I did help… a little. I can’t help myself!
Like I mentioned before… it was at a local Irish pub. Maybe not baby shower appropriate… but baby BASH perfection! 😉
The “games” we played [I didn’t really want there to be that many GAMES… I wanted us more to just hang out but I thought we figured out some cute ideas that weren’t too boring]:
- First to arrive
- Last to leave [though by that point we had a group of people not wanting to go home so we had to draw random numbers… ;)]
- Baby bottle game
- The two guessing games on the table [Guess Cannon’s birthday and Guess how much candy is in the jar]
- Baby Bingo!
I am so thrilled to have had a great get together back home and am glad we were able to catch up with friends! Now that July is here and the baby bump is getting bigger… it’s crazy to think first off, how far we have come and also … that we could have a baby pretty soon. I have my good days and my bad days as far as how I’m feeling…but overwhelmingly they have been good. I hope there aren’t any curve balls up ahead but we have made it this far and are doing well! Though… I think it’s time to go… the only thing about this pregnancy that has been annoying is how badly I want SWEETS all the time. I need Ben & Jerry’s. Now.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Simple Organization Solutions for a Stress-Free Home - January 17, 2020
- 10 Uses for Patchouli Oil - January 16, 2020
- Preparing for Eyelash Extensions - January 10, 2020