Anything that offers free champagne is on my To Do List. Jen suggested we head out to International Plaza’s Fashion Night Out and I’m glad I said yes! Last Thursday was kind of a blur. I had to put my notice in at work, I got a new job offer (!!!), and my husband started his first day at his new job. Blur blur blur. Everyone can enjoy a fun event like this even if they haven’t studied fashion via online university degrees.
In fact, I got offered the job just as I sat down at the bar to have a beer. What timing!
International Plaza’s Fashion Night Out had DJs, champagne everywhere, and lots of other goodies set up. We just wanted the booze. And the cupcakes.
Jen & I at Happy Hour before Fashion Night Out Started
Things to Do in Tampa
- Sketch & Sip Review
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park: Experience Roaring Springs!
- Bonefish Grill Brunch: The Best Brunch in New Tampa/Wesley Chapel
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Simple Organization Solutions for a Stress-Free Home - January 17, 2020
- 10 Uses for Patchouli Oil - January 16, 2020
- Preparing for Eyelash Extensions - January 10, 2020