I love online media, writing, design, and using my skills and talents to build a better brand.
I graduated with my Master’s in Education with a focus on Technology at the University of South Florida in 2011. My course work focused on web design, writing and using social media tools in both educational and professional settings. I still am learning and participate regularly in various courses in design, branding, SEO, and marketing.
- Sole creator and publisher on Florida food and lifestyle blog Sunny Sweet Days and blogger community Bloggers Get Social with average page views of 50K
- Work with brands to create sponsored content including recipes, DIY posts, and social media shares on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
- Takes all photos and edits using Photoshop and Canva
- Serves as a brand ambassador and appears as host at local events
- Content has been featured on Buzzfeed, Women’s World Magazine, TODAY, and Cosmopolitan to name a few.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.