I love online media, writing, design, and using my skills and talents to build a better brand.
I graduated with my Master’s in Education with a focus on Technology at the University of South Florida in 2011. My course work focused on web design, writing and using social media tools in both educational and professional settings. I still am learning and participate regularly in various courses in design, branding, SEO, and marketing.
- Sole creator and publisher on Florida food and lifestyle blog Sunny Sweet Days and blogger community Bloggers Get Social with average page views of 50K
- Work with brands to create sponsored content including recipes, DIY posts, and social media shares on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
- Takes all photos and edits using Photoshop and Canva
- Serves as a brand ambassador and appears as host at local events
- Content has been featured on Buzzfeed, Women’s World Magazine, TODAY, and Cosmopolitan to name a few.