This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TailgateWithATwist #SeasonalSolutions #CollectiveBias
So, is it fall yet? Fall means football, pumpkin spice everything, cooler weather, and TAILGATING! Perhaps my favorite part about fall is weekends at a college football game and grilling out with my favorite foods. When we prepare for a tailgate, we create a variety of recipes so that there is something for all of our guests. Black bean burgers are a crowd favorite that everyone can enjoy!
Spicy black bean burgers are a fun way to add spice to your tailgate, and you can serve them up “low carb” with romaine lettuce leaves. Keep reading for the recipe and how to host a simple tailgate with your favorite flavors!
We picked up MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger Value Pack and MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs to grill up on a hot weekend day at Walmart.
The MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger Value Pack (America’s #1 Veggie Burger!) is a no brainer since it has EIGHT veggie burgers inside each package. It’s a low price for so much food! We also scored the MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs which are easy to grill and dress up with your favorite toppings. MorningStar Farms® products are not only for vegetarians – they are for everyone! Eat meatless once a week adds variety to our weekly meal plan, so I try to opt for these items in a pinch!
The convenience and “as is” meal solution makes it simple for busy days, and the possibilities are ENDLESS! Since I love Mexican-inspired dishes, I wanted to create a “low carb” version of my favorite tacos! Using a black bean burger, pico de gallo, fresh avocado, and romaine lettuce, this easy to create meal idea is vegetarian and a fun way to mix it up this tailgate season!
- MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- Fresh pico de gallo (chop up 1 large tomato, onion, 1 cup of cilantro, lime juice to taste)
- 1 avocado sliced
- Large romaine lettuce leaves
- Prepare black bean burgers according to package instructions.
- Top with pico de gallo and avocado slices.
- Serve on large romaine lettuce leaves.
Veggie cuisine can be a lot of fun. What’s your favorite way to enjoy MorningStar Farms®?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017