This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackToButterball #CollectiveBias
When the back to school season begins, I know that my days are going to be busier. Whether it is because my son had fall sports, a new school routine, or I had more work on my end, fall is always busy. It’s never a bad busy, but it does add more tasks to my to do list. This year is going to be an entirely new routine as my son starts kindergarten. Kindergarten! To help with our new routine, I’m going to be meal planning now more than ever. Meal planning can be easier when you stick to family favorite recipes while trying new things. Lettuce cups are an easy way for your family to customize their entrees, and these spicy turkey lettuce cups are going to transform your weeknights. YUM!
To prepare your lettuce cups, stop by Walmart to grab all your ingredients. Ground turkey is a better-for-you alternative to ground beef and can be used in a variety of recipes. We like turkey burgers, turkey BLTs, turkey tacos…the list goes on!
Butterball® Ground Turkey is my go-to choice for turkey recipes since it is all natural with no artificial ingredients. You can save $1.00 on any ONE (1) package of Butterball Ground Turkey through 10/31 or while supplies last.
To prepare your lettuce cups, you need romaine lettuce leaves, cooked ground turkey, shredded cheese, spicy buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and your favorite toppings. Tomatoes are a good choice for this dish too.
You can prepare ground turkey according to package instructions in a skillet. I seasoned it with garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
Make mealtime fun with a lettuce cups buffet! Set up your toppings so your family can mix and match their favorite ingredients. For the purpose of this recipe, you will use everything you see pictured above.
- 1 package of Butterball ground turkey
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1 container of romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare ground turkey in a skillet with olive oil on medium-high heat. Cook using package instructions. Season with garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Chop lettuce for the lettuce cups.
- When turkey is done, toss with buffalo sauce.
- To prepare your lettuce cups, fill lettuce with turkey, cheese, and ranch dressing.
Want more turkey ideas? Visit this site for more recipe inspiration!
What is your favorite better-for-you mealtime solution? Do you cook with ground turkey?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017