This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BrewToPerfection #MrCoffeeDay #CollectiveBias
It’s time to celebrate National Coffee Month! With the kids going back to school this week and an increased work load in my everyday life, coffee is kind of my savior. Between a hot cup of coffee in the morning and an iced brew in the afternoon, I keep my coffee maker busy. I recently needed to upgrade my coffee maker, so I looked at Walmart for a new Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Advanced Coffee Brew Coffee Maker. Here’s how to turn your home into a coffee shop every morning!
I stopped by Walmart to look for the Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Advanced Coffee Brew Coffee Maker. I found it in the home section with the kitchen appliances.
Head to your local Walmart to look for this coupon to save when you shop: Save $5 on all Mr. Coffee® Coffeemakers and Espresso Units over $29.
- Look for the Mr. Coffee® Product Demos at your local Walmart! You can see the coffee maker in action!
Things I loved about this coffee maker: the delay brew function and the ability to change the brew strength!
A perfect cup of coffee each time. Extra cream for me!
Need a perfect pairing for your cup of coffee? Try these simple cake mix confetti donuts. Using your favorite cake mix flavor, sprinkles, and a donut pan, you can bake a batch of donuts in twenty minutes or less. To get started, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare your donut pan with non-stick cooking spray. Combine the cake mix with water, oil, and egg according to package instructions. Don’t forget to add the sprinkles!
This is when the freezer bag is important. Scoop the batter into the gallon freezer bag. Seal the bag and snip one corner with the kitchen scissors. Gently squeeze the batter into the donut wells, filling each about 3/4 full.
Once your donuts are baked, frost away! This vanilla frosting is ready for sprinkles! Once they have cooled, heat the frosting in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds. You want it soft but not completely melted. Generously frost each donut and then decorate with sprinkles.
- 1 box of white cake mix, any brand
- 1/2 cup sprinkles + extra for decorating the donuts
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- large gallon freezer bag
- kitchen scissors
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray the 6 count donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix with the water, oil and egg.
- Fold the sprinkles into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the gallon freezer bag. Seal the bag and snip 1 corner with the kitchen scissors.
- Gently squeeze the batter into the donut wells, filling each about 3/4 full (see photo).
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Remove the donuts from the donut pan, and repeat the baking process with the rest of the donut batter.
- Once the donuts have cooled, heat the frosting in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds. You want it soft but not completely melted.
- Generously frost each donut and then decorate with sprinkles.
Donuts and coffee: the BEST morning pick-me-up!
Learn more about National Coffee Month and Mr. Coffee on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Do you have a Mr. Coffee coffee maker? How do you like your coffee?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017