This Asian noodle salad recipe post was sponsored by organicgirl.
Sometimes salads can get boring. They are one of the easiest lunches that you can prepare ahead of time, so why not spice it up? Using my favorite salad shortcut (organicgirl greens!), here’s a simple Asian noodle salad that you rivals your favorite restaurant.
This Asian noodle salad has a secret weapon: pre-washed butter lettuce. I prefer the new organicgirl true hearts butter lettuce that have been washed three times. It makes it simple to whip up a salad with flavor for work, weekend lunches, or just as a simple dinner option.
I found organicgirl at Publix, and I want YOU to try them! Keep reading to enter the giveaway to win one month of organicgirl greens and dressings.
To make this salad, we used ahi tuna. My husband is the mastermind behind this recipe since he likes his ahi tuna rare. To get started on this dish, boil Asian noodles until tender. Cool them in the refrigerator until cool. Sear tuna steaks to desired temperature and slice.
The Asian flavor comes from oil, vinegar, soy, sriracha, and lime juice for a dressing. Over a bed of organicgirl butter lettuce, add the noodles, tuna, and dressing.
- 1 package of organicgirl butter lettuce
- 2 6 oz. ahi tuna steaks
- 4 oz. thin rice noodles
- 1 red pepper, grated
- 3 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- In medium saucepan, boil noodles until tender. drain and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Over high heat, sear tuna steaks to desired temperature. Add salt and pepper to taste. Slice thinly.
- In separate mixing bowl, combine oil, vinegar, soy, sriracha and lime to create dressing.
- In salad bowl, create a bed of lettuce and place chilled noodles and grated peppers over top.
- Place tuna on top of salad and pour dressing over all.
You can win ONE month of organicgirl greens and dressings.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.