This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CreateWithOil #CollectiveBias
I find myself using fresh summer vegetables this time of year including sweet peppers. They’re easy to snack on but pair well with a quick and easy stir fry. A simple stir-fry dish can be better-for-you, fast on a busy weekend, and are easy leftover lunches throughout the week. Here is a quick twist on an old favorite with coconut oil!
Piled high with fresh veggies, a chicken stir fry gets an upgrade with LouAna Liquid Coconut Oil. I found the 16 oz. Liquid Coconut at my local Publix. I frequently use coconut oils for body scrubs, face creams, and of course, in my food. I actually prefer coconut oil over any other oil, and I am always stocking up when I see it at a good price.
LouAna was born in Opelousas, Louisiana in 1820, a place where the food is an elemental expression of love, flavor, and family. With over 14 different types of cooking oil, LouAna has the perfect oil for all of your cooking needs whether it’s sautéing, deep frying or baking, LouAna helps every type of cook put the best dish on the table each and every time. I knew it would perfectly pair with a chicken stir fry, and I wanted to try the liquid consistency.
Liquid coconut oil makes it easy to pour or measure. It’s a fresh take on cooking since it’s a versatile oil that is PERFECT for sauteing, drizzling, pan frying, or making a dressing. Fun fact: LouAna coconut oil sells more coconut oil than any other brand.
I used it to saute chicken for the stir fry. With thinly sliced chicken breast and a bit of garlic, the liquid coconut oil was a perfect cooking complement. After combining all ingredients in a skillet, it was ready to eat!
My stir fry dish included fresh broccoli, sweet red peppers, baby corn, snap peas, and carrots. It’s perfectly delicious for summer and even better as leftovers for work lunches this week.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced into thin pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup snap peas, ends removed
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 tbsp LouAna Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare chicken in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil to the pan to saute along with garlic.
- Once chicken is almost done, add all ingredients and saute over medium heat until everything is cooked to your preference.
- You can serve over white rice, noodles, or enjoy as is.
What’s your favorite dish with coconut oil?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017