This post was created in collaboration with Kansas City Steak. All opinions are my own.
Father’s Day is quickly approaching, which means it is time to start thinking about Father’s Day gifts! Dads can often be hard to shop for, so you might just resort to the gift of tools to make things easy. But the truth is, there are so many other great gifts for dads that don’t go in a tool box. Look below at 9 Father’s Day gift ideas that aren’t tools, so you can give dad a gift he will really want and use. Keep reading for a special Father’s Day giveaway, and my pick on the TOP gift idea for your dad or husband!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
1. An oil change gift card. Dads tend to love caring for their cars. Why not make it easier for him by giving him some oil change gift cards? You can also include gift cards or coupons for other car care services such as tune-ups and tire rotations.
2. Car wash gift certificates. Give dad the gift of a sparkling clean care with car wash certificates. You can even give other gifts with it like a car air freshener, tire shine, or a mini waste basket to keep in the car. Kids tend to be the reason Dad’s car is so dirty, so this is the perfect gift. Better yet, you can wash his car yourself with your kiddos for a fun, budget-friendly gift idea.
3. A massage or manicure. Dads love to be pampered too! Give dad something to make him feel relaxed. A massage, manicure, or pedicure certificate are all good ideas. This way he can treat himself and enjoy some downtime while also tending to his physical appearance.
4. Athletic gear. If dad loves sports, why not consider some sports gear? Golf balls, golf tees, a basketball, a new tennis racquet, basketball shoes, or even athletic wear are all great ideas. These tend to be the items dad’s don’t spend money on for themselves, so they make a great gift.
5. Steaks or chicken. Does dad love to eat? Treat him to some quality meat! Head to a local butcher or meat specialty shop and get dad some steaks, chicken, or jerky. This way he can fire up the grill and put his grilling skills to use on a great (and tasty!) piece of meat.
I always say that the best gifts are consumable. Whether it’s a wedding favor dessert or a birthday gift that consists of wine and chocolate, gifts that can be eaten are the easiest and most memorable I think. As a foodie, I was thrilled to receive a set of steaks from Kansas City Steak Company to try out with my husband and Dad of the Year to our son. The Kansas City Steak Company is your go-to destination for quality steaks and other fine foods. Known for their gift giving solutions, Kansas City Steak delivers only the very best.
The Kansas City Steak Company is your go-to destination for quality steaks and other fine foods. Known for their gift giving solutions, Kansas City Steak delivers only the very best.
Save 15% off your order with code SUNNYFD17 (Don’t delay! Orders must be placed by Tuesday, June 13th to be received in time for Father’s Day on Sunday, June 18th)
Want to learn more about Kansas City Steak Company? Check out my husband’s post!
More Father’s Day Gift Ideas
6. Grilling supplies. Most dads love to grill, so help him keep his grill looking good! Grill brushes, scrubbers, charcoal, grilling utensils, and grill covers are all ideal gifts. This way he can keep his beloved grill in great shape so it can be enjoyed all year long.
7. His favorite movie and sweets. Does dad have a favorite movie? If so, why not gift him a copy? You can even include his favorite movie treats such as popcorn, candy, and chocolates for him to enjoy while he watches.
8. Time out coupons. Give dad a time out! Time out coupons give dad the chance to slip away and enjoy some down time. You can let children make their own time out coupons or you can craft some on the computer and print them out. Dad will love getting a “time out” when he is tired or needs a break.
9. A mug with his favorite coffee shop gift card inside. Does dad love coffee? Then don’t just get him a mug, get him a mug with his favorite coffee shop gift card inside. If dad prefers juice, a card to a local juice bar is a good idea too! Either way, don’t just give dad a new cup or mug, give him the resources to fill it up.
Are you ready to find the perfect gift for dad? Consider these 9 Father’s Day gift ideas that aren’t tools and see how easy it can be! Dad is sure to love something off this list and put it to excellent use.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- When You Need to Switch Dog Food - September 22, 2017
- How to Organize Your Garage | Essentials For Lawn Maintenance - September 22, 2017
- How to Succeed at School - September 22, 2017