This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DunkinCreamers #CollectiveBias
I’m a big coffee drinker, but I enjoy it iced year-round. It is kind of weird since I can’t even DRINK hot coffee even though the flavor is the same. I just prefer an icy cold coffee brewed fresh. Now that it is summer, more of my friends and family members are enjoying iced coffee beverages. I wanted to create a sweet treat that can be shared with others, and it is a flavorful blend of chocolate and vanilla. The secret ingredient? Dunkin’ Donuts® Coffee Creamers!
To find your perfect blend, stop by Walmart to find your new favorite flavor! Look for Dunkin’ Donuts® Coffee Creamers in the dairy aisle.
Whether you like Extra Extra that has real sugar, milk, and cream, Caramel, Vanilla, or Original, you will find the perfect pairing for your morning cup of joe.
I decided on vanilla and extra extra. Vanilla is a family favorite flavor, and it makes for a delicious latte ingredient. Dunkin’ Donuts® Vanilla Creamer is perfect for that first cup in the morning and every cup after! It’s a perfect balance of rich vanilla flavor and extra smooth creamer.
It is so easy to enjoy these delicious flavors by simply adding to your daily cup of coffee.
Ready to take it a step further and make a summer-inspired sweet treat? This is the kind of coffee that you can enjoy at any time of day since it is cold and features a dessert garnish for sharing.
To get started, bake up a batch of super yummy chocolate chip cookies. You can do them your typical way OR use the recipe below for a burst of vanilla flavor using creamer as a secret ingredient! Next, brew your favorite cup of coffee however you would like it. I use coffee pods and like the Dunkin’ Donuts® regular coffee.
- 1 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Dunkin’ Donuts® Vanilla Creamer
- 2 1/2 C. flour
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 2-4 tbsp Dunkin’ Donuts® Vanilla Creamer
- 1 chocolate chip vanilla cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the softened butter, sugar, packed brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add in the flour and baking soda, mixing well.
- Add in the chocolate chips
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto your baking sheets about 2-3" a part.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Brew your favorite coffee variety however you like it.
- In an 8 ounce glass filled with ice, combine 4-6 oz of coffee with 2-4 tbsp of creamer.
- Using a frother, froth up the top of your coffee to make it more like a latte.
- Garnish with a chocolate chip vanilla cookie.
It’s a super sweet and delicious summer coffee treat. You’re going to LOVE this! Think brunch, summer get togethers, or easy Sunday mornings.
For more inspiration, visit this website for recipes and crafty ideas.
What’s your favorite flavor? Do you like iced coffee?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Go Ziplining in Ocala, Florida - August 17, 2017
- What to Track in Your Planner - August 16, 2017
- How to Make Lunchtime Fun: Silly Sandwich Ideas For Back to School - August 15, 2017