This post was sponsored by Halestorm as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It was nice to reflect this past Mother’s Day about what being a mom means to me. Everyone may feel different emotions in relation to motherhood, but I will say that I feel inspired to make better choices every day and to lead by example.
I want to eat better to show my child that I make healthy choices.
I want to read more to show my child how important books are. Yes, actual paper books, and not on a tablet!
I want to exercise more to show my child how important it is to be strong.
I want to travel more to show my child parts of the world that you can’t see in television or movies.
I want to go after my BIG dreams no matter what!
What do you want to say to your child?
“Dear Daughter” was inspired by the support lead singer Lzzy Hale received from her parents when she and younger brother Arejay decided to start a rock band as kids and their parents’ encouragement to pursue their dreams.
“If it wasn’t for my parents’ support we would have never started the band as early as we did. And we probably wouldn’t have gotten to this point.”
If you’re a mom, you can appreciate this message from Lzzy in the new video for “Dear Daughter” by Halestorm. This video offers support and empowerment for all.
- Prize: One of ten (10) Halestorm Merchandise Prize Packages
- Dates: April 25 – May 16
- I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes (10).
Do you encourage your children to have big dreams?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017