I created this post in partnership with Dunkin’ Donuts.
April has been a month of change for me. We moved. I left a job that I loved. I started a new job in a field that I love even more. I unpacked our home. I attempted to file our taxes. We found a new daycare for our son. Oh, and I was basically fueled by Dunkin’ Donuts this entire time. Coffee, new menu items, donuts, tea. Breakfast when YOU want it. Hooray for productivity and fueling your body with flavorful options.
With all of the new changes in my life recently, my daily routines have changed. Instead of waking up without an alarm clock and staying up late to binge-watch the latest television show, I now have a pretty set schedule throughout the week. My creative projects, like photography, blogging, and working on my own business, can only be done on weekends. One of my favorite blog tips for those who work a full-time job outside the home is to use your weekend mornings to your advantage. First up? Grab a coffee.
I’m trying not to sleep in on the weekends since that just throws my entire schedule off. Rise at dawn, grab a coffee and a breakfast sandwich, and grab it TO GO! Bring it home and enjoy your quiet time before the family is awake. Write in your planner, indulge in an iced latte or coffee, and take this time for yourself.
Sunday Morning Routine
- Quiet time outside with my planner
- Organize blog due dates
- Achieve inbox zero (clear everything out!)
- Set up photography shoots for the week: I take everything on Sunday mornings or Sunday evenings when the lighting is nice. I avoid photography in the mid-day.
- Batch edit photos.
- Create blog post drafts for the week: I write last. I shoot, edit, and add in brand messaging and photos first before I do anything else.
- Schedule social media.
This past Sunday I wanted to try something new like the Pretzel Croissant Breakfast Sandwich. The sandwich features Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, egg and Wisconsin Aged White Cheddar Cheese, served on a new pretzel croissant that brings together the flaky, buttery goodness of a croissant with the salty deliciousness of a pretzel.
The Pretzel Croissant Breakfast Sandwich can be enjoyed with a Dunkin’ Donuts hot coffee. Dunkin’ Donuts is committed to menu innovation, giving guests even more choices, with the same great taste, quality and value that they expect. Breakfast is not just for breakfast anymore either. This sandwich can be enjoyed at any time of the day!
Subscribe to the Dunkin’ Donuts blog to receive updates about the brand.
What do you do on Sunday mornings? Have you tried Dunkin’ Donuts’ new sandwich?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Keep in Touch With Friends and Family | Free Birthday Calendar Printable - June 27, 2017
- Easy Bathroom Decor Upgrades - June 26, 2017
- How to Save Even More With Amazon Prime - June 23, 2017