Thanks to Farberware for sponsoring today’s curly fry recipe!
We recently moved and started over in our kitchen. We finally got a dining room table with chairs, upgraded our dishes, and had to buy all new appliances. Since we moved from a townhouse to a home, we have a lot more room for fun kitchen gadgets like a mixer, new knives, and a spiralizer! Farberware recently sent me their new knives along with a spiralizer so that I could create this tasty tailgate treat. Keep reading to learn the must-have gadgets for your kitchen along with this simple recipe for snack time.
To get started, I used my new set of knives.
The Farberware Edgekeeper cutlery set is easy to display on your kitchen counter without taking a lot of room. There are built-in sharpeners which make it simple to always have a sharp knife ready to go when you need it.
I used them to slice the ends of my potatoes before I used this awesome new spiralizer!
I have always wanted a spiralizer, but I admit, I was intimidated by them. The blades seemed too sharp for my clumsy self in the kitchen, and the clean up seemed not worth it. How wrong I was!
This vegetable and fruit slicer makes it easier than ever to make vegetable spaghetti, stir fry, salads, and more. It included three blades with different results.
The thick spiral seemed perfect for curly fries, and I got to work.
We used our fryer to finish the dish and piled these curly fries high with bacon, cilantro, sour cream, salsa, Old Bay for seasoning, and served them hot and crispy! Make these for your next tail gate. You won’t be disappointed.
- 5-10 large white potatoes
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tbsp of sour cream (we like to use the sour cream that is easily squeezed out!)
- 1 tbsp salsa
- Use a spiralizer to turn your white potatoes into curly fries.
- Using your fryer, cook them until hot and crispy.
- Pile high with bacon, cilantro, sour cream, salsa, Old Bay for seasoning, and serve!
- *You can also bake them in an oven for about 30 minutes as well.
How do you like your curly fries?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing | Mealtime Solutions For Busy Nights - August 22, 2017
- How to Relax With Cambria Wines - August 22, 2017
- Back to School Lunch Ideas - August 21, 2017