While most people make resolutions on January 1, I am a procrastinator at heart. March is the start of a new year for me, and I kicked it off with a short and sweet daily podcast. The first episode talks about my favorite planning resources and I interview a friend. Future episodes will be daily and feature quick tips for simple living. This is not my first podcast, but it is the first podcast that I’m doing completely on my own. And, I’m pretty excited about it. It’s not just “another thing” on my to-do list. It is something I am actually passionate about!
- Erin Condren Life Planner. I am using deluxe monthly planners in 8.5 x 11 to help with blogging due dates and bills.
- Happy Planner. This is a good planner for a first-timer! The price is affordable, and you can usually pair it with a coupon from Michael’s.
- Conquer Your Year Ultimate Planner. It is $10! It has a great place to braindump and share your action items.
I need a monthly view AND a weekly view, so I usually use more than one planner.'Planners are not just pretty. They should be practical.' - @SunnySweetDaysClick To Tweet
My favorite pens are the Papermate Flairs or the Pentel Energels. Yes, people LOVE the Inkjoy Gels, but they’re not for me. I don’t think they’re that smooth and the barrels are too thick. Here are a few of my favorite planner essentials from Amazon to get you started.
Planning Inspired:'I like designing things for A5 or personal planners.' - @PlanInspiredClick To Tweet
Do you use the same planner brand year after year? Do you save your old planners as a memory book?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Prioritize Your Goals - March 20, 2017
- Creative Ways To Eat More Fruits and Vegetables - March 15, 2017
- Eight Places To Visit During Your Honeymoon To Italy - March 14, 2017