I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.
Dinner can be a disaster at our home when we are not prepared. We end up defaulting to the same old ideas: tacos, chicken, salad. We need variety without a lot of fuss. Enter Green Chef! We were thrilled to be able to try two unique meals that spiced up our weekly routine.
Green Chef is a USDA-certified organic meal kit delivery service with pre-measured and largely prepped ingredients, including homemade sauces and marinades. With easy-to-master, chef-crafted recipes that use fresh, seasonal ingredients from carefully chosen suppliers are ready in just about 30 minutes.
- Green Chef Menus
- Family Plan: Wholesome family-style dinners that appeal to parents and kids alike
- Omnivore: Crave variety? This diverse, flexible menu has meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Carnivore: Meat and seafood lovers, dig in. Every dinner includes a land or sea protein plus veggies.
- Gluten-Free: Always gluten-free and flavor-full, with meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Vegetarian: More than just salads, every dinner makes veggies the star in unique, delicious ways.
- Paleo: Eat like an epicurean caveman. This paleo menu is rich in fresh produce and proteins.
- Vegan: Plant-based just got better. An innovative menu with natural, specialty ingredients.
Our box had two meals: veggie quesadillas and chicken cassoulet. I have to admit that these were two dinners that I have NEVER had before! Sure, a veggie quesadilla is a simple snack or appetizer, but I have never actually made one. I usually opt for chicken or cheese quesadillas for my little one. I enjoyed the pre-packaged fresh ingredients, and everything was portioned out correctly.
The chicken cassoulet meal included a side salad with radishes and a salad dressing that complemented the flavors amazingly!
This dish was unique and full of flavor. I liked that this was something that we normally wouldn’t make, but it was still “easy.” The prep was minimal, and the final product was dinner party worthy.
The vegetable quesadillas were paired with slaw and rice, so it was a filling meal that was meatless. The cheese inside the quesadilla was delicious, and everyone in the family enjoyed this.
Ready to try Green Chef? New customers get $50 off their first box.