I am trying to be better at time management, but I struggle. I seem to falter when it comes to scheduling time to work out, time to meal prep, and time to somehow juggle all of the things. It can be overwhelming to think about all of those daily to dos, but for the past few weeks, I have a felt a big relief. By being realistic with myself and setting attainable goals, I was able to maximize my time on tasks that were worthwhile while focusing on my health. I’m telling you, you need to try this. It’s not a magical cure or something that is out of your reach, but you can feel better, look better, and worry less with Jenny Craig.
Getting help in the kitchen made the rest of my day go smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about what to eat and when, and I never had to run out to the store for a last minute meal. Jenny Craig is a clinically proven and recommended weight-loss program designed to provide structure and support to help members lose weight and learn how to keep it off. The program takes a holistic approach to weight loss and weight management, focusing on food, body and mind. Skip the fads and gimmicky diets and experience real results with Jenny Craig.
Here’s how to make it work for you.
How to Master Healthy Time Management
Meal plan. The weekly meal plan was perhaps the best part since I could start my day without worrying about cooking, defrosting dinner, or grocery shopping. Can you imagine how much simpler your life would be without grocery trips. Jenny Craig has more than 100 premium menu items to love in flavors you can’t resist, created by 40 professional chefs.
Time management, for me, revolves around meals. I have to have everything planned out or else I falter! I end up racing to the store to grab fresh produce or for a snack for my son’s school lunch. Luckily, this helped me get organized. I stuck to the weekly calendar and meal plan, and I never had decision fatigue again!
2. Pack meals for on the go. If you know you’re going to be gone for a long period of time, Jenny Craig makes it easy to take shakes and bars on the go for simple snacking. By planning ahead, you can stick to your goals.
3. Write it down. Planners are popular for a reason. Block off time in your calendar for fitness and set Google Calendar alerts to track your major to dos. I know that I need an extra push to take my daily walk, so my Jenny Craig consultant made sure that I blocked off time in my calendar for this important task.
4. Hold yourself accountable. With Jenny Craig, you always have someone there to cheer you on, motivate you and keep you on track. Once I spoke to my consultant, it was important to hold myself accountable. We are in charge of our daily life, and staying healthy even when busy, is so important!
With Jenny Craig, they have made personal support the cornerstone of what we do for 30 years. Every member is paired with a dedicated consultant who provides them with one-on-one support to identify their challenges and goals, and helps them to create unique weekly meal and activity plans.
Time management is no longer a struggle with a fitness and healthy eating plan with Jenny Craig. I feel so much more relaxed knowing that I don’t have to stress about dinner, and I feel energized knowing that I am on the right path.
What is your best weight loss tip? How do you hold yourself accountable?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar - May 26, 2017
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017