If you are trying to finish a Whole30 (or want to start one!), you should check out these easy one pan chicken dinner ideas. Whole30 can be done, but I have found that it can be more successful when you meal plan and food prep on the weekends. The first step is to head to BJ’s Wholesale Club to stock up on important items for your weekly meal plan! Check out my last article for a simple Whole30 shopping list at BJ’s.
Now, let’s talk about an easy one pan chicken dinner!
Before you shop, save on your membership! Click here to get your coupon!
To get started, use two pounds of chicken drumsticks and a bulk container of broccoli. You will create a marinade with lemon juice, olive oil, fresh basil, and salt to taste. I also like to add garlic and a little bit of ghee (as opposed to butter) in this dish too.
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil
- Salt to taste
- Place chicken into a container.
- Pour lemon juice and oil and salt over chicken and allow it to marinade for 30-45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange drumsticks on half non-stick baking pan. Sprinkle on basil.
- Dice broccoli and place on other half of the pan. Toss with olive oil. Salt all to taste.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
BJ’s Wholesale Club as the go-to for everything: especially quality groceries at a reasonable cost!
What is your favorite one pan dish?