This post was sponsored by Johnson & Johnson as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
The holidays mean more than just beautiful packages decorated under the tree. It’s more than a brightly lit Christmas tree and holiday dinners. It is important to remember the spirit of Christmas and try to share those values throughout the year. Johnson & Johnson has curated a list of trusted causes, and I will provide you a few ideas to give back this year!
How to Give Back This Year
While there are many ways to give back during the Christmas season, you can use Johnson & Johnson as a starting point. When you download the free Donate a Photo app, you can share a photo. For every photo shared, Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 to one of its trusted non-profit partners that you can choose!
Save the Children is one of the important causes that can be supported. Johnson & Johnson and Save the Children have a long-standing partnership that is dedicated to serving others. You can also purchase a gift from the “Gifts of Joy” holiday catalogue.
Here’s How It Works:
There is a list of trusted causes, and you can donate one photo a day to one cause. Each cause appears in the app until it reaches its goal or the donation period ends. If the cause doesn’t reach its goal, no worries! The cause will still get a minimum donation.
Donate a Photo makes it easy to GIVE BACK and share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Your social shares can inspire others to make a difference too. Since 2013, 1.75 million photos have been donated and 179,750 people have contributed. Will you be number 179,751?
Other Ideas For Giving
- Donate winter coats to a local shelter in need
- Adopt a family for Christmas. Give them one thing they want, one thing they need, and one thing to read.
- Create a canned food drive.
- Declutter your home and DONATE things you don’t use anymore. A needy family would be thrilled with your old clothes or furniture that is collecting dust.
How do you give back for the holidays?
Johnson & Johnson has curated a list of trusted causes, and you can donate a photo to one cause, once a day. Each cause will appear in the app until it reaches its goal, or the donation period ends. If the goal isn’t reached, the cause will still get a minimum donation.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Prioritize Your Goals - March 20, 2017
- Creative Ways To Eat More Fruits and Vegetables - March 15, 2017
- Eight Places To Visit During Your Honeymoon To Italy - March 14, 2017