I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.
National Geographic Kids Books is the leading nonfiction publisher for kids and the only publisher with the world’s premier scientific, education, and research organization at its core. We publish more than 100 titles each year and have more than 600 titles currently in print worldwide, with many award-winners, including the best-selling National Geographic Kids Almanac, a leveled readers series, our popular Weird But True series, many STEM-centric titles, and more. Colorful graphics, beautiful photography and rich informative content are hallmarks of our books. Our mission is to inspire kids to learn about the planet and empower them to make it better.
We received The Book of Heroes and The Book of Heroines. The Book of Heroes and The Book of Heroines featured:
- True stories of superstars, war heroes, world leaders, peacemakers, and other gutsy gals who changed the world in The Book of Heroines.
- The Book of Heroines highlights heroes such as Mother Teresa, Marie Curie, Misty Copeland, Tina Fey, and Emma Watson.
- Discover the true stories of superheroes, rebels, world leaders, action heroes, sports legends, and many more daring dudes in The Book of Heroes.
- The Book of Heroes highlights heroes like Galileo, Sitting Bull, Michael Jordan, and Stephen Hawking.
Although the word “hero” has many meanings and many people can be called heroes in real life or fiction, in these books, heroes tend to share seven stupendous qualities:
- Heroes are courageous
- Heroes do the right thing
- Heroes have compassion
- Heroes are competent
- Heroes are inspiring
- Heroes never quit
- Heroes leap to action
Buy on Amazon
The Book of Heroes and The Book of Heroines retail for $14.99 each and are great gift books for children ages 8-12. You can also find them at Barnes & Noble, Books-a-million, and the National Geographic Store. Connect with National Geographic Kids Books online to see their latest products and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers!
Enter to win the same set of books you received! Leave a comment with your favorite hero or heroine.
Who is your favorite hero?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Prioritize Your Goals - March 20, 2017
- Creative Ways To Eat More Fruits and Vegetables - March 15, 2017
- Eight Places To Visit During Your Honeymoon To Italy - March 14, 2017