Do you have children that are Minecraft obsessed?
These ideas from Amazon are affordable options for Minecraft Halloween costumes or just for pretend play around the house. The sword is actually something my son wants, and he has never played Minecraft! If you are thinking about showing off your Minecraft love (or guiding your child to the right outfit and accessories!), try some of these ideas. You can DIY your own costume by mixing and matching some of these suggestions. Use the hat with the sunglasses and a bow and arrow, or try the wall torch with the green pixel costume.
Minecraft Halloween Ideas
- Cardboard Steve Head — $17.99
- Wall Torch — $13.70
- Bow & Arrow — $29.99
- Blue Pixel Costume — $22.42
- Cardboard Enderman Head — $17.99
- Diamond Foam Sword — $21.50
- Green Pixel Costume — $22.95
- Cardboard Creeper Head — $18.90
- Creeper Beanie — $11.99
- Foam Diamond Pickaxe — $16.49
- Creeper Zip-Up Hoodie — $48.18
- Foam Sword and Pickaxe Combo — $32.95
- Pixel Gamer Sunglasses — $7.41
- Foam Diamond Shovel — $9.98
- Creeper Face Snap Back Hat — $16.99
- Creeper Backpack — $38.00
- 8-Bit Foam Sword — $15.50
- Creeper Flexifit Hat — $23.99
- Cardboard 8-Bit Ninja Head — $7.98
- Blue Diamond Foam Gun — $6.95
Keep an eye on the pricing on Amazon as some of these might be even LOWER when you click the link! Amazon is known for slashing seasonal merchandise every now and then.
What Minecraft items will you add to your collection?
Need more Halloween inspiration? Visit the seasonal section of Sunny Sweet Days. There is Halloween decor, costume ideas, and easy DIYs.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar - May 26, 2017
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017