It’s not too early to be dreaming of fall decor and pumpkin patches, is it? I feel as if September 15th is a good time to officially break out the pumpkin spice lattes and start preparing for the prettiest Halloween party on the block. This simple DIY combines Halloween and chalkboard art into a fun table setting. All you need is a little creativity and wood craft sticks!
If you don’t have a can of chalkboard spray paint, you are missing out. It’s way too easy to turn anything into a chalkboard.
Felt stickers were key to the final product here, but you can improvise with your own Halloween themed stickers. These felt stickers came from Michael’s.
- Wide wood craft sticks
- Chalkboard paint (spray paint is easiest)
- Felt stickers (Michael’s carries a Halloween themed bag that includes witch hats, candy corn, owls, and pumpkins)
- Craft glue
- Place the wood craft sticks on some old newspaper and apply two coats of the chalkboard paint, allowing it to dry well in between coats.
- Add a dab of glue to the back of the felt sticker. Press it to the top of the stick.
- Use the chalk to write the name of your guest on the stick. Depending on how you place the sticker, the place marker can be horizontal or vertical.
- When done, just erase and you can reuse as needed!
Are you ready for Halloween?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar - May 26, 2017
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017