Thanks to QVC for providing a Vitamix Blender for my review.
There are some things in life that are worth the extra dollar. I cannot handle using inferior (and cheap!) kitchen equipment. Whether it’s a set of knives or mixing bowls, I always seem to splurge on items that I use daily. When I started drinking Shakeology in the mornings and smoothies throughout the day as snacks, I knew my regular $40 blender wasn’t going to cut it. Not only are cheaper blenders harder to clean, they NEVER seem to mix everything up completely. When I saw the Vitamix 6300 on my doorstep, I knew my world was about to change.
If you want a blender that lasts for years and blends anything perfectly, you need to look into a Vitamix. It might be pricey, but it is worth every cent. This is the kind of appliance that you keep on your counter for daily use. Whether it’s for a frozen margarita or fresh salsa, you will end up with a perfectly smooth finished product every time. It even processes kale leaves which can sometimes be difficult on cheaper machines.
Vitamix blenders have a seven year warranty, and they are built to last. QVC is currently running a special today on the Vitamix 6300.
- Vitamix 6300 64oz. 13-in-1 Variable Speed Blender w/ Presets
- TSV Price: $429.96
- QVC Price: $545
- Key Selling Features:
- FREE S&H
- TSV Configuration:
- Vitamix 6300 Blender
- 64 oz. Container w/ Soft Grip Handle
- Art of Blending Cookbook
- Savor Cookbook
- Let’s Get Started DVD
- 22 oz. Flip Top BPA Free Smoothie Bottle
- Most fully featured Vitamix we’ve ever offered with Variable Speeds, Preset Programs, Pulse button, and the 64 oz. Jar
- 7 year warranty
- The biggest container Vitamix offers (64 oz.)
- First time offering Preset functions On-Air on a Vitamix (Choose from: Smoothie, Hot Soup, and Frozen Desert)
- This is the lowest price you’ll see in the market on that day!
Try a Vitamix Blender
QVC has an amazing deal on the Vitamix 6300 blender. It includes recipe books and a DVD to get started!
- Includes Vitamix 6300 base, 64-oz container, tamper, 22-oz smoothie bottle, The Art of Blending cookbook, Savor Recipes cookbook, and Let’s Get Started DVD
- 2HP motor
- Variable speed control
- Smoothies/Frozen Desserts/Hot Soups options
- Pulse function
- BPA-free container/bottle
- The Art of Blending cookbook: 40 recipes, 95 pages
- Savor Recipes cookbook: 289 recipes, 348 pages
- Approximate measurements: Vitamix 20″H x 8″W x 9″L; weighs 11 lbs, 4 oz; Cord 6’L
- UL listed; 7-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Use your Vitamix to blend up homemade soups, slushies, milkshakes, or salsa. It’s easy to clean between uses, so you can whip, blend, and chop on a daily basis. The included recipe books help you know where to start so that it is not overwhelming.
I made a simple watermelon smoothie today, and I want to make this tomato soup for dinner.
Blend Up a Watermelon Smoothie
Are you ready to try mixing up your own smoothies? Try this watermelon berry smoothie with fresh fruit in your Vitamix!
What’s your favorite way to use your Vitamix?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Prioritize Your Goals - March 20, 2017
- Creative Ways To Eat More Fruits and Vegetables - March 15, 2017
- Eight Places To Visit During Your Honeymoon To Italy - March 14, 2017