Santa Margherita provided samples for this recipe.
It’s hot…almost too hot to enjoy a cold cocktail. To cool off in a hurry, these frozen wine pops are perfect for parties and Sunday Fundays. Pass the bubbly, and get ready to mix up a simple prosecco pop!
I received Santa Margherita wine to start the party. I drank the pinot grigio since it is my favorite wine to pair with dinner. The prosecco had a special purpose: to become a frozen wine pop! Paired with my favorite sparkling water and sliced strawberries, it’s a fun summer snack.
Founded in 1935, Santa Margherita is a world-renowned Italian winery that is one of my go to drinks when I’m out at a restaurant for dinner. It’s usually ALWAYS on the menu, and they have Pinot Grigio Alto Adige and Valdadige, Chianti Classico Riserva and Prosecco Superiore. Its Pinot Grigio is one of the most requested imported wines in U.S. fine dining restaurants for many years.
To make your pops, pick your favorite sparkling water. I like to use peach or cherry limeade depending on the mix. For today’s recipe, I used cran-raspberry sparkling water. I used a popsicle mold, and these were done before the day was over!
- 1 cup Prosecco
- 1 can of cran-raspberry sparkling water
- Sliced strawberries, about six (one for each spot in my popsicle mold)
- Add strawberry slices to each popsicle mold.
- Fill each popsicle mold with half prosecco and half sparkling water.
- Leave a little bit of room at the top to add the top of your mold.
- Transfer the molds to your freezer and allow the popsicles to freeze solid.
- Since these have alcohol in them, they are a little mushier than others. Enjoy them quickly!
What’s your favorite popsicle?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing | Mealtime Solutions For Busy Nights - August 22, 2017
- How to Relax With Cambria Wines - August 22, 2017
- Back to School Lunch Ideas - August 21, 2017