For a refreshing beverage to cool off this summer, try mixing together your favorite wine with a splash of orange juice and Grand Marnier! While Grand Marnier has never been my favorite liqueur, I have awesome memories of beachside cocktails and shots with it! It was a favorite among old friends, and it paired well with mixed drinks.
I haven’t indulged in any shots in quite some time (yet alone have Grand Marnier!), so this was a fun twist on an old favorite. Wine can be enjoyed on its own or in a fruity sangria, but sometimes I find that they are perfect in a quick cocktail. You can add flavor to your favorite white wine with mint and this orange liqueur.
Use your favorite pinot grigio (or try chardonnay or sauvignon blanc!) to mix it up.
You could serve this in a champagne flute or fill a wine tumbler to take with you to the beach! Crushed ice makes every drink better (true story, it’s a fact!), and you can double or triple this recipe to fill a pitcher for a fun seaside getaway.
- 1 part Pinot Grigio
- 1 part Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1/2 tbsp mint syrup
- 2 ice cubes
- crushed ice
- Add Pinot Grigio, orange juice, Grand Marnier , mint syrup and 2 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
Do you make wine cocktails?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017